Penny Arcade
MegaTokyo
Diesel Sweeties http://www.dieselsweeties.com

Diesel Sweeties is visually in the style of old, giant, pixel block
images, but the real fun of it is in the characters. And it's a little
risqué with the humor, featuring among other things a woman who dates a
robot and they're often in bed. It's sometimes mature humor, but it's
not pornographic in the depiction. It's been around for a while, and he
puts out several a week, but they read so fast that you can go back to
the beginning and get up to speed pretty quickly.

I've got others bookmarked, but I just can't seem to remember to read
them.

-Kevin

trip&strip_num=1

I haven't gotten around to Penny Arcade yet.

So .. what's everyone else reading?

Todd

ColdFusion and related topics.