Look at that, doing much of the work for us I see!

Who else would like to nominate someone? Maybe someone from the West
Coast, who hasn't gotten to work yet...

From: John Stanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 9:34 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: TOD

Sure,
    1. I am pro-life. Not for religious reasons.
    2. I am pro death penalty.
    3. government is too big, too many social programs. people
should lift
themselves up.
    4. iraq deserved to be invaded
    5. world is overpopulated
    6. i am tired of the middle east. cant it just go away?
flood, nukes, i
dont care what....
    7. politically correctness sucks ass i am a honkey cracker
ass whitey
who doesnt care....
    8. hunting should only be done by those who need the meat to
survive,
all others should have their asses kicked

is that enough?