yeah, you mentioned that before, and I know where that is. Very different
from Flores and Fredericksburg for example :)

still curious about that seven inches. One of the things that really go me
about that flood last year was that the forecast was for "scattered
showers." I mean... I cleaned off my couch and left it outside to dry
before I left for the weekend. (I was stranded in SA during the flood; all
roads to Real County were closed)