That's....gnnn...grrff...

not...

that's not it Doug.

You're not supposed to debate the points.

You're supposed to make a response humorous and possibly insulting.

Like..

"1. I am Pro-Life..

Well whoop dee doo! I'm Pro-Go-Have-The-Kid-Yourself if you wanna tell a
woman what to do with her body bud!
And no Jim, just because you're sitting there in panties with a vanity
fair on your lap, don't make you eligible for that!"

That's not very good, but it's an example.
Something like that..it could just be on one point...or a short
paragraph...but what you say itself has to funny, or punny..or
sarcastic:
Humorous.

So I guess not everyone would be able to come up with good lines and
take part, but we've got enough punsters and quick wits on the list to
make it interesting ^_^

I guess it would be a difficult concept if you've never watched one of
the COmedy Central Roast sessions, or the MTV version where they
recently had Carson Daly.

Oh..and btw I vote Doug as candidate number 3.  ^_^

-Gel