From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 3:00 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Ray................

A little dating hint:

Do _not_ join a dating line sponsored by a country radio station in
Portland, Oregon.

(She was moderately hot, not the most ignorant date I had that Fall, and
I finished the date but did not ask her out again.)

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/26/03 02:53PM >>>
Did you want to end the date right then and there? I hope she was super
hot because it doesn't sound like she was too bright  :-)

  _____