I asked my kids about this. The 11yo says the wiggles are cool. And there
is no fifth Wiggle. (I guess that was the joke??) She was less sure about
Luna, said she was either an octopus or a fox, which is wrong I think. Her
brother looked at her like she was out of her mind. Apparently she
encountered the Wiggles on a sleepover at a friend's who has a 4-yo
brother, and demonstrate a Wiggle dance for me.

Dana