Don't know. Never done it long term. I do find that the environment has
everything to do with how necessary it is... in rural Texas where the kids
had a creek to play in, hyperactivity wasn't much of an issue. In old-town
Gaithersburg MD, where they couldn't leave the apartment without me because
of the neighborhood, it was a BIG issue. Something to think about. Perhaps
the increasing incidence of diagnoses is a measure of the growing
artificiality of our lives.

Dana