> Isaac,

> The guy's an idiot. His post adds nothing to the debate.
> Be an editor. Delete him!

> Judith

The voting is neck and neck! :P

I've had 4 votes to remove and 4 votes to leave for posterity /
history. heh :)

(I had a couple votes in person prior to the cf-community post.)

I think it's great characterization from you Judith in particular,
telling me to be an editor! I like it. :)

I'll probably make a decision tommorrowish -- depends how much traffic
this thread gets... I suspect not too much more, but who knows. :)

s. isaac dealey                972-490-6624

team macromedia volunteer      http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

chief architect, tapestry cms  http://products.turnkey.to

onTap is open source           http://www.turnkey.to/ontap