Isaac,

I'm coming a bit late into the debate, (going through the emails
sequentially) and have one suggestion. Who the heck died and made him
queen. In other words he's far less qualified to judged what is or is
not a framework than you are. If anything I'd say delete him, just so
that he doesn't breed and further degenerate humanity. Failing that
delete the post. You are under no obligation as a private entity to
maintain equal points of view. Moreover his comments did not add
anything to the debate, just juvenile sniping.

regards,

larry