Now that was an interesting interview. While talking he pulled out a page of CF
concepts and another 4 pages of the latest CF tags. He asked me to rate myself
on each. Lets see. How many people in the world have used CORBA (I wrote a
chapter on it). How many people know that the UID flipped from CF5 to CFMX. How
many people know what CFAPPLET does or that it even exists (I wrote a chapter).
Yes, I laugh at such tests but the bottom line was that he's looking for someone
in the 3 year range for 60k rather than someone in the 8 year range for 90k.
Anyone looking for a none to hard CF position in NY for 60k? I'll even let you
decide my headhunting fee. :)