To paraphrase George Carlin: "I draw the line at dodging airborn turds
as well".  ;^)

Jim Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 4:09 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Pet Monkeys

I don't own one, but i knew a guy who did when i was in my early 20's
(yes, i'm old).

It wasn't a particularly friendly monkey.  It basically just sat in its
cage and lunged at people as they went past.  It was really sad,
actually.

I've also heard that they're known to throw their...um...fecal matter.
Now, I've had dogs, goats, pigs...i don't mind picking up poop...but i
want to be the one going to the poop.  No reason to have the poop come
to me.

In short...I don't believe owning a monkey is as much fun as the Little
Rascals would lead one to believe.

charlie

(dammit...another post in the anal leakage family...this is how one gets
a reputation, it is.)