sad,

That a man can say such a thing in public and not be ashamed of himself.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 7:07 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: mugging in cmh

well yesterday was the strangest in a long time.
me & my wife are walking to a local breakfast joint.
its a bit drizzly out.

\across the street there is an older couple & a younger blond.
all the sudden the blond starts screaming bloody murder!

then running down the street goes by a well dressed mugger.
i take flight, before thinking.

i know i can catch him with in a 1/2 block.

then all the sudden a switch gets turned on in the old noggin.
i stop in the middle of the street.

turn & walk back to my wife.
the blonde continues to chase him around the corner screaming.

just then i hear the screech of tires spinning on wet bricks.

they where a group of three people from Britain.
kind of sucks, but they probably can afford the loss of a few buck.

i didn't want to get shot or stabbed.
almost a hero, but free range chicken...

  _____