From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 8:29 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: You People

No no no send Phil out on a drive of love.

Send him off with a brick of dry ice and a promise of lots of lovin. And
he will return in 20-48 hours with an SUV full of scrapple for ya lol.

I would probably do something silly that like to show affection subject
myself to hours of driving (which i do enjoy btw) just to give a little
scrapple. I always find myself doing little things that might be like
damn thats nuts but its still cute after the completion.