Only in the blog cause I copied the graphic looking windows from CSS Vault.

  _____

From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: css, xhtml, standards, bandersnatch, etc...

I want to write to standards. Believe me. I'm the guy that chastises people
for not putting quotes around html attribute values even though
_most_browsers don't care.

But what's frustrating is knowing there is a "standard" out there that if I
use it means that users simply can't use my site. I can code to 100%
standards and have an unuseable site. How fucked is that?

Now of course, I can code to a subset of the standards. And that works, and
my code will validate 100%, but it also means I'm not really coding to 100%
standards. I'm coding to something like 70% standards, it's just that my
code all validates.

Grr.

So here's an example: centering a div with xhtml. <div align="center"> isn't
allowed. But the use of CSS to do a declared width and margin-right/left:
auto doesn't work in IE.

Grr.

And I notice that in your own CSS, you're using the voice and opera hacks.

-Kevin