Foggy Bottom is a great place. As is Georgetown and the areas between
the two places. I've really found that its like any large city, there
are places where you simply do not go at certain times of day.

As "the DC government gives new meaning to the term "criminal
enterprise"", Dana, you have not been here in quite a while, that is
plainly obvious. Things have changed a great deal since the Marion
"Crackhead" Barry administration. While I do not necessarily agree
with all of what Mayor Anthony A. Williams has done, the fact remains
he's done a remarkable job of turning the city around.

larry