  From: Tim Heald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 30 November 2003 16:38
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: CF-Community: Digest every 8 hours

  New York is a completely different city than it was even 10 years ago.
It's
  very safe, and extremely commercialized now.  Hell Disney owns a bunch of
  stuff in times square, and you really have to look to find the porn
palaces
  now :)

  Seriously, there is still no other feeling to me, that matches simply
  walking down the street in Manhattan.  I guess I got that same feeling of
  awe, and pride in man's abilities walking the streets in Rome, thinking
  about the amazing efforts it must have taken to create such a great
  civilization.  Of course they built it with slaves, so we still one up
them
  :)

  Tim