yeah, i was thinking about that. Answering that you believe in multiculturalism *is* rather left-wing here in the land of "speak English dammit", whereas for a French Canadian it's downright pro-status quo :) Interesting cultural insight.

I did wish they had put oh say Donald Rumsfeld or Hillary Clinton up. I'll have to Google Charles Kennedy and find out who he is :P

Dana