Agreed. My other comments meant that MF does keep careful genetic records
of their animals, they have to, since these animals are used in research,
they have to have a reasonably good genetic history. I'm not saying tht the
problems with insulinoma and adrenal sarcoma is genetic, rather its most
likely a combination of a slight predisposition combined with the early
neutering.

larry