I quit. Then the boss reversed my last paycheck twice putting me $2500 in the
hole. Luckily, I didn't have enough money in the bank and the reversals bounced
back with only a $60 charge for a negative balance. I should be getting that
refunded. Still, I'm not so fast to put any money into the bank if they can just
take money out anytime they want.

> MikeyD-
> in all seriousness, this sounds criminal -
> did anyone file a complaint with the police?
> Hit at work?
> NOT !!!
> Sorry you had to even see, much less experience, any of this.
> -Ben
>

> >Being tied to a chair, yelled at, cursed at, hit, seeing your workmates hit
even
> >harder, told that you will not be paid unless you work 45 hours a week and
> >weekends. I think that's all abuse and that's what I saw (and happened to me)
in