I was just about to say it wasn't possible until I saw this item:
http://tinyurl.com/xvj6

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:21 AM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: understanding bluetooth and 802.11b

  <preface>  i'm a moron when it comes to networking, wired or otherwise
</preface>

  I've got a wireless network at home (standard 802.11b).  Just ordered my
wife a new iPaq (1945), which has integrated bluetooth.  Is there any way to
make that bluetooth work with my existing network to give her net access
from the ipaq?

  The unit has a secure digital slot which will accept SDIO cards, so I can
buy a Wi-Fi SD card...but I'd prefer she didn't have to swap out the SD card
with her 256MB card every time she wanted to connect...and I'd rather not
spend the $ on the SD Wi-Fi card if there's a way to make it work with the
existing network.

  I'm thinking a bluetooth access point somehow connected to the existing
access point (maybe perhaps?)

  any info would be appreciated  : )

  Thx!
  Charlie