From: "Charlie Griefer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: understanding bluetooth and 802.11b

> Hey Kevin:
>
> Thanks for the info.  Sounds like in the end I'm better off picking her up
the SDIO wi-fi card.  We're presently sharing a computer (well, sharing a
keyboard/video/mouse via switch), so I wanted her to be able to check her
e-mail while i'm at the computer (as I frequently am).

> I just didn't want her to have to sacrifice access to the SD storage card,
in case she needed to save or retrieve file(s).  The bright side is that the
ipaq 1945 has ~14MB of non-volatile storage built in...which should be able
to serve as temporary storage while she's "surfing" : )