From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 10:02 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: cell phone best deal?

Actually the size of modern cell phones really annoys me...

The Nextel phones tend to be on the large end in terms of size, and I
could still stand for the Motorola i60c flip phone to be a tad larger.
Not much, just about a centimeter or less would be about right.
Anything smaller than what we have (and I have yet to even see
anything larger), just annoys the hell out of me when I'm trying to
hold it up to talk. I'm only 5'3" so my hands are reasonably small,
and it makes me wonder what people with really big hands are expected
to do when the phone isn't much larger than a suppository.

  _____