Seems typical though of the current administration however. If things are
not going the way they want, there's a tendency to blame someone else. For
instance the so-called yellow cake uranium that was mentioned in Bush's
state of the union address. When that so-called evidence was found to be a
forgery, they first blamed the CIA, then the British intelligence services,
then several individuals, even though the available data suggested that
Powell, Bush and the other upper levels of the administration knew about
the forgery before the speech.

larry