From: cantrl. a [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 12:46 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:I think I'm in trouble

I'd smoke anyone else's ride here. My slip is for offer anytime anyone wants
to go.

As the greatest man in US history would say... BRING IT ON!

And in case anyone needs reminding...
HYPERLINK
"http://d923518.u33.0web-hosting.com/images/adamsRide.jpg"http://d923518.u33
.0web-hosting.com/images/adamsRide.jpg

Shivering is natural after seeing it, but you should be ok in a few minutes.

---