It all comes down to the old "12 degrees of separation" thing, but to a
different extent

Just think about it this way...

IF the Bible is correct, then;
We're descended from 2 people originally (Adam and Eve), plus they must
have in-bred their own children with Eve (they only had sons, right?)
Next, we're then descended from 12 people (Noah & wife, his 5 children
and their spouses)

So, we are already so in-bred that it just doesn't matter who you meet,
you're related to them <g>