And don't forget the plug-ins.

I found out the To-Do list is scriptable and can be exported to other
people who have it installed. I can send tasks to other people via any
IM service and have them update it in my own. Killer app in my book.

From: Philip Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 8:44 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Trillian Pro IM client

Don't forget that Trillian also handles AIM, MSN, IRC as well

It's an "all in one" bundle, so if you have those accounts, then it
makes life easier

Erika has Trillian Pro, and I used to use the older version...

One of the best things about Trillian? It allows you to see the
conversation history as soon as you open it up, which is great <g>