When Yahoo or AOL or MSN futz with their protocols to lock out 3rd party
IM clients (read: Trillian), Trillian Pro users get the updates to
reconnect to those services before the free users do.  That's reason
enough, as far as I'm concerned, and it's been a good investment on my
part, especially since I have so many people I communicate with daily
via IM for business, and I only have to have one client running.

- Jim