UGH!  Don't you hate it when you've got an error message that gives you no clue whatesoever, then you spend two days tracking the problem down, to the point where you're completely recreating the entire block of code one step at a time (a crystal report in my case) and then find out it's nothing more than one misspelled table column!!!  Instead of "division", I had "divsion".  I've even checked my query about thirty times and missed this every one of those times.

I kept getting "Unknown Query Error"  That's SOOOOOO helpful.  In crystal reports, this could mean anything.

- Matt Small