From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 9, 2004 1:18 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Its a bird.. a plane.. no its........

The problem was, our dog Charlie ate some poop out in the back yard.
then chose exactly one minute after we shut the lights out to go to
sleep one night to throw it all back up.

SERIOUSLY DISGUSTING SMELL!!!! OH MY GOD OF ALL GODS THAT I DON'T
BELIEVE IN.

I had to clean it up. It took almost a half-hour because I repeatedly
almost vomited myself from the disgusting smell. I had to leave the
room, take a deep breath, then come rushing back in and clean up some
more. And it didn't help to breath through my mouth. It was like a fog
of really bad putrid smell. No wonder she threw up. GAG GAG GAG  0_0