From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: January 18, 2004 11:32 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Bleak future for videogamers?

Unfortunately yes it will, but it will be some time down the track.

Take into consideration that gamers of today want more, bigger games, fixes
etc. XBox live is a typical example of this, to get more content for your
live game is just the beginning.

But the thing that will make it a slow progression is that not everyone will
be connected to the net, so there will still be that market for a very long
time. Music downloads is a typical example, on how things are progressing
towards the pay as you need system.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant