I've been having a lot of fun playing Tony Hawk Underground for PS2
online.  The graphics aren't nearly as sharp as they are in the Cube or
Xbox flavors, but the face upload is a riot, and the online community is
actually pretty fun.  Of course, if you hate Tony Hawk games, it's
probably not your cup of tea, but I think it's worth a shot.

- Jim