I was talking about the future, not the present.

Did you not get that, or is your feeble mind that stupid. Why do you think
that people are trialling pay per view, that are driving for an online
system to view your movies as I was saying:-)

As for broadband, I also stated that it will be delivered by broadband or
faster in the future not the present.

Things come successful based on demand, not by say so.

The future, is very bright. Your so blind you can't see the way the market
is driving us. Instead of being so blind to what you want, be more open
minded to what the future might be and what the future might be like. That's
the whole point of that article, you are so blind to that, you have argued
more than you can bargain for. If the demand is high for what the article is
saying then it will happen, and based on the past and what is happening now
the article is not far of the mark as it says. The only thing is that you
are talking about you, I am talking about what we tend to spend our money on
and why these have become popular, not the way you think but the way we use
it and thus we end up demanding it more and using it more and it becomes
part of our lives.

That's the point, nothing more nothing less.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant

NuSphere Pty Ltd