The PS2 is either darn close or just past outselling the PS1. although it's
harder since the PS1 is actually still selling pretty well.  ;^)

Jim Davis

  _____

From: Philip Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 9:36 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: RE: Bleak future for videogamers?

> If I were a developer, I think I would stand the most chance
> of making money by targeting a platform that had lots of
> users, which in the end is really all that matters.

In which case, develop for the GameBoy - it has the larges number of
unit sales of ANY console - EVER!

Actually, the PS1 outsold the PS2, so you should develop for that, esp
since you'll get PS1 and PS2 users

Means you can't use any next-gen features, but since you're only about
making money, what does it matter, right?
  _____