From: Philip Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:39 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Cardio (was Atkins)

> At my fittest I was at 18% bodyfat and still over the top
> weight for my height.

I'm wondering who sets these body-weight to height ratios

I'm fairly heavy set (broadish shoulders and chest), so they tend to
class me in the heavier brackets, but it still says I'm about 30ish
pounds over-weight, yet I could lose 10 pounds and be fairly "trim"

They never take into account things like your muscle size

Having met Beth (a couple of years back at DevCon), she's muscular, but
will never get into the "perfect" weight bracket for her height

I'm with Erika on this - some people are meant to be a certain size, and
nothing you can do will make you get to the "defined" weight that people
seem to think is perfect

  _____