From: "Bill Wheatley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: Getting off a blacklist

: dude bastards is too kind of a word for these sick psychopathic pieces
: of shit.
: It's moved beyond the noble goal of killing spam its now become a
: powertrip.
: Its become something so sick and disgusting i hope they can goto jail
: for the terrorist tactics they use to
: "combat spam" which is the biggest joke of them all.
:
:
: --
: Bill Wheatley