From: Ben Densmore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 10:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Getting off a blacklist

They are bastards. The company I used to work for sent out a lot of
email to customers on a daily basis and there was a time where we were
getting put back into spam cops db weekly. We called and bitched them
out so much that they eventually must have put a filter to block us from
getting on their list again. We weren't spamming people at all, it was
people who requested info from us but I guess would sometimes forget
that they requested the info and report us as sending them spam. It was
crazy.