  From: Ben Densmore
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 2:53 PM
  Subject: Web Stats software

  Does anyone have any recommendations for web stats software? We are
  currently using Deep Metrix but have had a lot of problems. It doesn't
  import the log files when it should, constantly crashes etc...

  I just downloaded the newest Web Trends but that doesn't seem that much
  better, all these packages using applets to display the data seem to
  crash easily.

  Thanks,
  Ben