at this point, if it were I, I would shut it down, don't turn it on,
make notes about everything, and take it to a professional.  Preferably
an authorized repair shop for whatever it is.

It sounds like either the HDD is about to croak (or has, and doesn't
want you to know) or the mobo (or logic board, if you prefer) is about
to crash.

But, again, I'm not a professional.  Just a talented ameteur.

--benD