I'm off to Tahiti in March (warming up my hands)...cool!

--Original Message Text---
From: Deanna Schneider
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:28:57 -0600

> But in the Tahitian (sp?) mind set, IIRC, women aren't
> "turned on" by having their breasts fondled, since they
> aren't considered "sexual". Whole different attitude.
>
> Comments?

I find this strange, since I've met many a man who was turned on by having
his breasts fondled. Seems to me that there are some nerve endings there
that are highly susceptible to stimulation. Of course, I also know women
(including me) that aren't all that turned on by nipple stim. I wonder how
much of "stimulation" is societal vs. how much is biological....