  From: Michael Dinowitz
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:54 PM
  Subject: can't copy

  I've just installed a new server at work (yes, I'm at a new job now and it's
  looking good). The problem is that every now and again the RPC service dies
  (or fails to start), the windows explorer refuses to copy content from one
  directory to another and the ability to cut and paste text fails to allow
  pasting.
  Does anyone know of something (non-virus) that would cause this or am I just
  cursed?