Thanks. Full time at a CF tech shop. I'm senior programmer and I've got full reign to do whatever I have to do in order to get things done. This includes writing my own new methodology for the tighest, simplest code modules around.
It all looks good. Of course it means I can't really take other big contracts but I can always pass those over to my boss and then take them under him. I'll still do some small stuff like those 1 hour RegEx functions or whatever.
It all looks good. :)

  MikeyD,

  Mazel Tov on the job! Glad to hear it.
  Contract or "full time"??