I was starting to wonder if it was something I said.... but after stalling for a while we have received another $10 from Matthew (thank you!) and $50 from a list regular I will not identify since the person did not speak up  here. Maybe there is a reason for that, what do I know.... But thank you! We are now at $152 with a $25 pledge from someone at prunebelly.org.

Dana