> What I *don't* care for is releasing a DVD, and then a few
> months later releasing the "1.5" version (a la X-Men).  I've
> been wanting to get Grease, which came out relatively
> recently, but I heard that a "collector's edition"
> will be out within the next 2 years.

A-freaking-men. Or releasing a movie again in a box set w/ extras that were
not in the original DVD release. Of course, it happens all the time, even in
games. If I remember right, the European release of FFX had additional
features. It didn't make any sense to me. I loved FFX. Why would Sony not
want me, and the rest of America, to have the "cooler" version of the game?

-rc