Greg,
I didn't realize that religion was exclusionary.  I thought the teaching of
Jesus Christ, whom I assume you believe in, says that anyone may be a member,
that everyone is capable.

It sounds as if you are the poster child for what we where discussing.

Andy

You are such a twit. "especially that bastion of bastard children, rape
incest murder and intrigue the Roman Catholic Church." What you're
forgetting to mention is that the Catholic church also provided a means
for people to evolve and behave civilized for centuries. I see you're on
another track. I'm sure it's just that you feel so bad about your
behavior that you like to take cheap-shots at an institution that you
aren't capable of belonging to.

Greg