-----Original Message-----
From: Heald, Tim

I took my first communion and confirmation.  The only reason they got to
me
then was because I was young and inexperienced.

Funny what I remember is that pagan Ireland kept history and
civilization
alive when the catholic church plunged Europe into the dark ages.
Again,
where are you getting your facts from?

Open a book. Open your mind.
--