>hehe! I always wanted to get that into a conversation someway somehow
>... :D
>
>I love and adore Canadians. Used to work for Canadian horsemen. They
>taught me how to party, how to drink and how to take care of a race
>horse.

I take it they were from Alberta?

>Toronto is the cleanest, prettiest city I've ever been to. Would love to
>go back. I really want to go to PEI and eat fresh lobster ... drool ...

Try Nova Scotia, the lobster is better as are the parties. PEI is a
great place for tourists, but I found it took all of 5 mines for the
Anne of Green Gables stuff to wear on me, and get old very very fast.

We even have a Canadian visiting with us for a little while.

Get him or her starting on the differnce between Canadian and American beer....

larry