>>| From: Larry C. Lyons
>>|
>>| I take it they were from Alberta?

Actually they were mainly from the Toronto area and Montreal. Though we
had a few great colt trainers from the Edmonton area.
Worked with them for almost 10 years. The guy I worked the longest for
was from Toronto. Had his own private plane and a pilot. Flew him back
and forth to Teterboro in Rutherford, NJ.

>>| Try Nova Scotia, the lobster is better as are the parties. PEI is a
>>| great place for tourists,

Did Novia Scotia already. It was great lobster, but I still liked PEI's
lobster better. My friends in Milton (just outside of Toronto) had some
flown in on the weekend I arrived. Fresh from the airport, steamed and
then packed in dry ice, we spread them over the table and had a feast.
My most favorite and memorable meal to this day.

>>| Get him or her starting on the differnce between Canadian
>>| and American beer....

We already did all that stuff too. ;) I've done it for years. Canadian
beer rocks! :D