I wouldn't have a clue what a map of Texas looks like, I suspect that
goes for 99% of the world population outside America. I do know that's
it's supposedly very polluted though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 February 2004 04:47
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:Proud to be a Texan

This is fun -- especially if your a Texan!!!

Have you ever looked at a map of the world? Look at Texas with me just

for a second...that picture, with the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Red

River, and the Rio Grande is as much a part of you as anything ever will

be. As soon as anyone anywhere in the world looks at it they know what

it is. It's Texas. Pick any kid off the street in Japan and draw a

picture of Texas for him in the dirt and he'll know what it is. What

happens if I show YOU a picture of any other state? You might get it

after a second or two (maybe), but who else would? And even if you do,

does it ever stir any feelings in you?

---