Same here. A lot of paintings and photographs translate as well or better to
print, IMO. While I'm not one to really criticize DaVinci's technical
capabilities, I too am often disappointed looking at the actual painting.
Maybe not disappointed, but certainly the reality doesn't always match my
imagination.

-Kevin