-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L Walker-Arnold

This may be sacriligious and if my art teacher heard me say this, she'd
likely beat me, but I prefer to see the Mona Lisa in print, in books or
on a poster.
Seeing her in person, up close, was WAYYYYYYYY not impressive.
The ACT of it was. "Hey! We did the Louvre! We saw the Mona Lisa!" But
looking at the real thing was just not mind blowing.

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e230)